I feel compelled to try and write something to "sell you" on my upcoming book, so here it goes. ;-)
Ready for the ridiculous title? It's called...
BUY MY BOOK:
Why This Book Is Important To Me...
- I struggled in the public school system because of my ADHD, and because of that I was not prepared to enter college, and I ended up dropping out. I've never received any good grades in any English or Literature classes, and so I had convinced myself that I was...
- Too illiterate to write a book
- Too uneducated to be an authority on any subject
- It took me years to talk myself into writing a book, and I'm glad I did. It was really fun. The people around me were all very supportive. I think EVERYONE should write a book.
- The idea of dying unexpectedly and having my daughter grow up not remembering who I was, gave me the motivation to start this and even more motivation to finish it. I hope to live into my 100's, but you never know. This book is an insurance policy that no matter what, she will know who her 36-year-old dad was, and what was important to him in 2018.
- I want to use some of the total proceeds from this book to help fund my daughter's education savings plan.
Why This Book Might Be Important To The Community...
- This book is proof that any idiot can write a book and sell it, no matter how dumb they are or how dumb the book is... that's inspiring, right?
- I created Barf-Bag Publishing as a joke (because a dumb-named publishing company still sounds better than "self-published"), but I will honestly help any amateur authors get their book in print. I'd love to see Barf-Bag Publishing eventually offer a long list of authors who don't take themselves too seriously. But I'm getting ahead of myself.
- This book features over 20 illustrations from a wide variety of artists, most of which are Milwaukeeans.
- I hope to use some of the proceeds from book sales to contribute to a scholarship program. Ultimately, I want 100% of the proceeds from this book to help kids get a better education than I did.
If you want to stalk me, I'd be flattered. This is me: http://isthis.work/
Thank you so much for your time!
John Edward Marszalkowski
Hi, i'm John(ny). I'm a middle-aged(?) husband and dad. I have a video/photo business that fills in all the gaps.
I grew up in Greenfield, WI (which is a suburb of Milwaukee; Excellent).
In my life i've taken interest is many things, including songwriting, photography, video... just trying to make stuff in general.
If you're still reading this, please know that I love you so hard right now.